We hope you love the products we recommend. SeriouslySmoked.com may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from Amazon Associates or other vendors. Read more here.
Are you a craft espresso lover looking for a way to bring the cafe into your own kitchen? Then take a closer look at the De’Longhi ECAM45760b. It’s easy to operate, performs with amazing consistency, and is impeccably designed.
De’Longhi is an Italian appliances manufacturer that is based in Treviso, Italy. Founded in 1902 by the De’Longhi family, it continues to be run by the descendants of these innovative founders to this day.
The company’s high reputation is built upon their artisan espresso machines, gelato makers, and portable air conditioners. They have won hundreds of awards for their appliances over their long history, especially for their espresso machines.
They even offer virtual chats with professional baristas and coffee experts, so that you can troubleshoot particularly tough issues or enhance your skills. Check out their Live Coffee Expert page for personalized machine set-ups, technical expertise, and more!
Whether you’re a professional barista looking for a fully manual pump machine or just an espresso enthusiast looking for the perfect, convenient at home latte there’s a De’Longhi machine for you.
In this article we’re going to give you a thorough Delonghi ECAM45760b review, a robust list of specifications, and in depth pros and cons.
Let our coffee experts give you the scoop on at home espresso machines and save you the time and headache of testing them out yourself!
Read Also: Tips on Using Delonghi Espresso Machine.
Delonghi ECAM45760b: Review & Breakdown
When it comes to automatic espresso makers, few can match the De’Longhi brand’s impeccably designed machines.
It makes a stunning variety of delicious drinks with superior consistency. Whether you want a latte, cappuccino, macchiato, flat white, cortado, americano, or hot milk steamer you can have it all at the touch of a button.
The display is clear, well lit, and exceptionally simple to use. And it includes a slew of functions to make operation nearly foolproof. It chimes when your drink is done, turns itself off automatically, has energy saving modes, and even tell you when to clean it!
With all the functionality and versatility of drink creation it’s almost like having your very own tiny cafe right in your kitchen.
It’s also incredibly easy to clean and maintain. Nearly every part of this espresso machine has a self cleaning function and there is a sensor which monitors and alerts you when you need to run descaling, rinsing, or more involved cleaning functions.
And the few times when you do need to do a more full scale cleaning of your machine are made that much easier with the huge array of video resources provided by De’Longhi. Never again will you be flummoxed by trying to figure out how to open or replace parts on a complex machine.
Perhaps one of our favorite parts about this ingenious espresso machine is the attention to detail in terms of water and grind quality. After all, if you’re working with sub par water or poorly ground beans it doesn’t matter how fancy the rest of the process is – you’ll get bad espresso.
But De’Longhi has included everything you need to get a great shot every time. There’s a built in water filter and even settings to adjust for water hardness.
You can choose the convenience of pre-ground coffee, or go for a more craft experience of freshly grinding each dose. Grind fineness is completely adjustable, and the burr grinder is designed to not overheat the beans during the process.
It’s the easily ignored little details like this that can drastically change the quality of your coffee. So, attention to features like this is a must for true latte lovers and espresso enthusiasts.
- Weighs 24.5 lbs
- Stands 18.4 inches high
- Measures 14.2 inches deep and 10.2 inches wide
- Automatic espresso machine and cappuccino maker
- Rated voltage of 110-120 volts, input power of 1250 watts
- Grounds chamber holds enough for 14 single or 7 double espresso shots
- Compatible with cups of up to 5.5 inches high
- Fully automatic, specific functions and full drinks at the touch of a button
- Latte Crema System makes perfectly layered espresso drinks and rich foam
- Milk Menu function prepares latte, macchiato, flat white, and steamed milk for drinks
- Includes burr grinder with adjustable grind settings so you can fine tune your perfect cup
- Grinds beans to order, so that your espresso is fresh and flavorful
- Also includes pre-ground chamber for a quick caffeine fix
- Sensor Touch control panel is easy to read and use, just one touch to delicious espresso
- Every coffee beverage is automatically brewed, extracted, and frothed to the perfect temperature, density and richness
- Handy features like a chime that sounds when your drink is done and auto shut off
- Includes water filter and programmable water hardness features so the water you use is of the best possible quality for your beverage
- Auto shut off and energy saving functions keep your electric bill down
- Includes automatic cleaning, cleaning indicator light, and descaling, cleaning and rinsing programs
- Manufacturer has a series of videos with tips, tricks, recipes, and troubleshooting
- Customers can order spare parts and accessories easily from the manufacturer
De’Longhi delivers convenience, ease of operation, and automation without sacrificing quality and craft of espresso. It is highly adjustable, easy to clean, and precisely designed down to the last details.
The DeLonghi ECAM45760b is the perfect machine for coffee aficionados who want to be able to make cafe quality drinks quickly and easily in their own home.
Check out Breville Oracle Touch, our other recommended option that is as good as DeLonghi ECAM45760b.